- Biggest and Best Value Environmentally Sustainable & Organic UK Made Acai Berry Available Anywhere
- Our Acai Berry 10,000mg is cheaper per day compared to any other acai berry product available and you get more for your money. Best Value Guaranteed
- Our Acai Berry 10,000mg (60 capsules) 2 capsules per day = 30 day’s supply. Equals 5000mg per capsule (2 x 5000mg = 10,000mg) = total of 30 days at 10,000mg per day = 300,000mg (!!!)
- We’ve researched other other Acai Berry Supplements that claim to offer 10,000mg but when you see the small print you need to take 4, 6 or even 8 of these capsules per day so you only end up with a supply for 10 or 15 days!
- Our Acai Berry 10,000mg is Made to strict EU GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) standards. So you can have 100% confidence in the pure quality and the fact that it contains nothing but the highest Quality environmentally sustainable Organic Acai Berry
Juice Bars line the streets in Rio De Janeiro and Acai is the most popular juice by far, many people suggest the potent berry is a sexual aid and stimulant!
Acai is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Amazon estuary area.
In Belem, at the mouth of the Amazon 200,000 litres are consumed every day. Acai juice is favoured by celebrities such as Gisele Bundchen, Andre Agassi and Sting.
The Acai berry is widely acknowledged to have the highest nutritional value of any fruit in the world. The Acai berry has a hugely positive effect on the health of your heart and the prevention of heart disease, It does this by improving the health of the cardiovascular system.
The Acai berry contains highly concentrated amounts of the compound known as anthocyanins, commonly found in red wine, which may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Also present in the Acai berry are protein and fibre, and omega-6 and omega-9 beneficial fatty acids which may lower cholesterol levels.
The amino acids and trace mineral elements found in the Acai berry are known to have a significant effect on the ageing process, they contribute to correct muscle contraction and repair, slowing the ageing of the skin.
What the Acai berry may be most famous for is its anti oxidant properties, which are markedly higher than in any other fruit. They contribute to really making the Acai berry a superfruit and superfood!
No one outside of Brazil had heard of the Acai Berry up until a few years ago, now its turing into a worldwide health superfood phenomenon!