- Tahitian Noni Juice containing 99.6 percent pure organic certified Noni Juice from Tahiti with just 0.2 percent natural raspberry flavour
- Contains components that are specifically important to the skin and hair
- Helps carry beneficial substances to the skin
- Traditionally been used to cleanse and purify the entire system
- Used as a defence against illness, to aid digestion, to heal abrasions, to reduce swelling and inflammation and reduce pain
It is believed that the Noni (Morinda Citrifolia) tree originated in Southeast Asia about two thousand years ago. Since that time, the precious fruit of the Noni tree has been distributed throughout the islands of the South Pacific, as the tree will only thrive in the delicate ecosystem of the tropics. The great gifts of the Noni fruit are well-known in tropical cultures.
Noni Juice (Morinda Citrifolia) has traditionally been used to cleanse and purify the entire system.