- CERTIFIED ORGANIC – Organic cranberry powder certified by the Soil Association
- VERSATILE – Can be used as an ingredient or as a supplement powder
- NUTRITION – Contains vitamins A, C, potassium and phosphorus
- VEGAN FRIENDLY – A herbal product suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- HYGENIC & CONVENIENT – Comes in a resealable, foil lined, stand-up kraft pouch
Cranberries are a rich source of antioxidants and cranberry powder provides a concentrated way to add the benefits of cranberries to your diet. Our cranberry powder can be sprinkled on food, used in cooking and baking, or mixed into smoothies, shakes and yoghurt. This cranberry powder is made from the whole fruit and is not water soluble so it will not create a clear cranberry juice when mixed with water. Cranberries are said to be useful for preventing urinary tract infections, especially in women who are prone to getting them – it is thought that some of the components in cranberries can prevent infection from gaining a hold on the lining of the urinary tract. This information should not be treated as medical or dietary advice – always do your own research and consult a medical practitioner before taking any supplements, especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have any underlying medical conditions or are taking any medication. Our cranberry powder is certified organic by the Soil Association to GB-ORG-05 – this means every pack has a batch number which can be traced right back to the product’s source.