- 100% Pure Soil Association Certified Organic
- Balancing moisturisation for dry and damaged skin
- High in proteins, vitamin A, B vitamins and vitamin E, one of the most potent natural antioxidants
- Natural antioxidant to neutralise free radicals in the skin
- Protects and nourishes eczema, dry and irritated skin
Apricot kernel oil contains vitamin A, various of the B vitamins and vitamin E. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants helping to combat the emergence of free radicals and other damaging elements in the skin making apricot kernel oil particularly suited for nourishing the skin and moisturising eczema.All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.