- 100% Pure Soil Association Certified Organic
- Moisturising and soothing for inflamed
- High in polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamins
- Circulatory problems, painful joints, inflammation, sprains and bruises
- Dry, overheated, irritated skin
Safflower oil is high in polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamins.All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.