- Certified Organic and Fair Trade.
- Great Taste – Excellent for making Natural Chocolate
- Source of Vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and phyto-nutrients.
- Certified Organic by the Organic Food Federation. High quality resealable food pouch for maximum natural freshness. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Gluten Free.
- Indigo Herbs products naturally empower optimum health and nutrition.
This fair-trade nutrient rich paste can be used to make chocolate. Organic Cacao Paste tastes delicious when melted down and mixed with natural sweetener,
nuts, seeds and fruits.
Source of Magnesium: Cacao is one of the top 10 Magnesium rich foods. Magnesium relaxes muscles and strengthens bones and improves circulation.
Vitamin C: Our Cacao Powder is high in Vitamin C, which supports the immune system, acts as an anti-oxidant and relieves exhaustion and stress.
Calcium: Our Cacao Powder is high in Calcium, which is essential to bones and teeth.
Iron: Cacao is also a source of Iron. Iron oxygenates the blood and reduces fatigue.
Protein: Our Cacao Powder is high in Protein with 21.5g providing 8.6% of the RDA.
Flavanoids: This nutritionally rich food is known to have twice the concentration of
antioxidants found in red wine, and three times of that found in green tea.
This is partly due to the Flavonoids. Flavonoids improve the absorption of both Vitamin C and Iron.
Also contains feel good Phyto-chemicals including Theobromine.
Cacao has a wonderful light heavenly aroma, and slightly bitter sweet chocolate taste, it can be enjoyed in its pure intense form or it can be sweetened with a
naturally sweet super-foods such as coconut blossom nectar, fruit powders, dried fruit, dried berries, agave nectar, honey, or the herbal sugar free sweetener Stevia.
Quality and Manufacture: Our Cacao products are from a fair trade supplier in Peru, from the rich and fertile soils of South America.