- Powerful antioxidant, source of energy and health
- Goji berries contain polysaccharides that can help reduce blood glucose and lipid levels
- Goji berries have therapeutic properties that enhance well-being and longevity
- Goji berries are sweet and can be eaten raw or in soups, milkshakes, jams and juices
- 100% satisfied or your money back | GMP Certificate | Made in France
A superfood rich in nutrients, goji berries (Lycium barbarum L.) have been consumed for over 2,000 years due to their numerous medicinal properties, and to increase longevity and well-being.
A source of energy and health, goji berries contain polysaccharides, carotenoids, flavonoids, amino acids, vitamins C, B1 and B2. These berries have high antioxidant potency and help the body combat aging, reduce fatigue and improve sleep quality.
Goji berries have immunomodulatory, neuroprotective and tonic properties that help to improve well-being. Goji berries also contain polysaccharides, which can help lower glucose levels and blood lipids. They can be eaten raw with yoghurt, or in salads. They can also be used for preparing purees, soups, smoothies, jam or juices.
Our “Manigango” goji berries are a superfood rich in energy and nutrients! POWDER Nothing But Plants® recommends high quality, ecological goji berries. Delicious! Note that at times they can stick together due to their composition and to the absence of additives.
Goji berries are a superfood with many properties: they exhibit antioxidant, neuroprotective, immunomodulatory and anti-ageing activity. Goji berries are also used to improve overall well-being and sleep quality.