- Skin care problems, Mixed or oily skin,
- All skin types, especially for sensitive skin
- Hair Conditioner, Contributing to dry hair shine and vitality
- Greasy hair for regulating excess sebum and adjuvant capillary phase of dandruff
- USE FOR: Makeup base, Moisturizing lip, Cuticle oil, Hair Conditioner
Jojoba Oil – description and recommendations Jojoba oil extracted from the seeds is quite different from common vegetable oils, being actually a liquid wax. It penetrates into skin in an interesting way, namely by hair follicles that are not blocked, is mixed with sebum and form a thin film non-occlusive, allowing the skin to breathe. It has an interesting profile of fatty acids (gadoleic acid, erucic, nervonic) contains a remarkable amount of polyphenols, tannins of which are responsible for the dry feeling after application to the skin. It may seem a contradiciţie terms, but jojoba oil is dry. Other names: gold jojoba wax, jojoba Method of production: by cold pressing of the seeds The geographical area of origin: Mexico Quality: natural and organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Presentation: yellowish clear liquid, slightly characteristic odor, medium viscosity NOTE: Ingredients from organic farming. 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. Natural and organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE according to the ECOCERT sandard available.