- Noted as a source of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids in a dietry ideal ratio, and a source of protein, iron and antioxidants.
- A versatile food, can be eaten raw or ground, add to savoury and sweet dishes, drinks, and as an egg replacement in baking.
- Favoured by long-distance runners, because it provides carbohydrates in combination with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids.
- UK Soil Association certified Organic, Vegan Society registered, Free from allergens, gluten & dairy
- Our Organic Raw Chia Seeds are packed in a high quality foil aluminium ziplock bag for maximum freshness