- Shampoo with organic Rosehip oil suitable for all hair types.
- Protects, moisturizes and strengthens hair and hair roots.
- Seals hair structure and helps prevent damage caused by hair colorants, heat treatments etc.
- Restores elasticity & shine, nourishes hair & removes pollutants
- Rebalances the scalp, encouraging healthy skin.
Milva Shampoo containing organic rose hip oil strengthens hair roots, seals the hair structure, helps minimize damage caused by dyeing, heat treatment, etc. The shampoo nourishes and softens the hair, restores natural elasticity and shine, helps to remove polluting elements that cause hair to become ‘exhausted’ and brittle. Rosehip Oil is a natural moisturizer which protects the hair and easily penetrates the scalp to restore skin-moisture balance. It is a highly renowned organic treatment for hair problems including dandruff, dry and damaged hair. Various studies have proven that rose-hip oil has regenerative properties that benefit the scalp and hair alike. Rose-hip oil contains several nutrients including Vitamin A or Retinol, Omega 6 or Linoleic Acid, Omega 9 or Oleic Acid, Lycopene (a highly-effective antioxidant), Beta-Carotene (a good source of pro-Vitamin A) and natural Vitamin C. The shampoo is suitable for all hair types. Organic Rosehip Oil Shampoo from Milva is pH neutral, and does not contain parabens, mineral oils or known allergens. Milva products contain the maximum amount of natural components: from 84.4% to 98.2%. Country of origin: Bulgaria