- Join the wet shaving revolution and treat yourself to a proper shave to get a closer, smoother shave with a shaving brush.
- Massages face with shaving cream getting up a rich lather to stimulate and protect the skin and catch more ingrown hairs for less irritation or razor burn.
- Stylish, traditional dark shaving brush with synthetic bristles that is 100% vegan, cruelty-free and better for the environment.
- No more rough shaves leaving you with sensitive skin. A shaving brush coats each hair in shaving cream and protects the skin for a smooth, close shave.
- Use the wet shaving tips below for a comfortable shave with great results and check out some more advantages of wet shaving with a shaving brush.
Wet shaving is becoming all the rage again and now you can get a closer, smoother shave by using a traditional shaving brush. A real wet shave is shaving on a different level and feels completely different – not only closer and smoother but with far less irritation and razor burn.
Our classic shaving brush gives you a better shave by gently massaging your face with shaving cream. It stimulates the skin and prepares the stubble so it leaves less ingrown hairs and feels great. No more rushing through a quick shave with an electric razor that leaves skin feeling sensitive. Instead, enjoy the luxury of a wet shave complete with a traditional shaving brush for your shaving cream.
Feel like a real gent using a proper shaving brush for a closer shave. The black handle and traditional look make for an understated and stylish shaving brush. It would look right at home in your grandfather’s shaving kit.
The bristles are synthetic – longer lasting and better value for money than alternative badger or boar. This also makes the brush 100% vegan and cruelty-free so you know your grooming isn’t doing harm to the world. Most shaving brushes are made from badger hair shipped in from China, adding to air miles and carbon costs and harming the environment.
Get the best results from your shaving brush by preparing for your shave properly. Shave after a hot shower or splashing hot water onto your face – this helps to soften the hair ready for shaving. Use the brush in a circular motion and against the lie of the stubble to stimulate the skin, exfoliate, and fully cover each hair to make for the best shave. Getting up a really good lather with your brush and a good shaving cream or soap is much easier than using shaving gel with your hands. Plus you get a much smoother and less irritating shave.
So ditch the rough electric shavers and treat yourself to the luxury and comfort of a wet shave with a traditional shaving brush.