- Can be eaten raw, added to yoghurts, puddings or ground and used in baking
- Packaged in resealable stand up foil bags
- soil association Certified
Chia seeds or Salvia Hispanica are from a flowering part of the mint family. They are very rich in Omega-3 and 6 and have a large variety of Amino Acids present in them.
Lowest Price: £9.95
Buy from Amazon
- 100% Certified Organic Almonds Raw, packed into a foil-lined resealable stand up pouch
- Highly nutritious with vitamins and minerals, rich in dietary fibers and proteins.
- Aids in reducing the levels of bad cholesterol. Also plays a significant role in burning the extra calories.
- Good enough to be eaten straight from the bag as a snack, or used in raw chocolates or puddings. Can also be soaked, or blended with water then strained to make almond milk.
- Natures Root provides the highest quality superfoods. Earth’s finest foods – Live Natural, Love Life.
Natures Root Organic Almonds Raw
These whole almonds are rich in nutrition and delicious! Grown abundantly in the Spanish countryside, these whole almonds are truly raw and certified organic.
Per 100g of these almonds, you get: 23.4g protein, 8.1g carbohydrates, and 54.8g fat.
Good enough to be eaten straight from the bag as a snack, or used in raw chocolates or puddings. Can also be soaked, or blended with water then strained to make almond milk.
Why Natures Root?
– We source only the highest quality natural superfoods.
– Most of our Organic range are certified by the UK Soil Association or EU Certified.
– All operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
– Commitment to provide high quality products at low prices
– Our passion is to help people live healthy & and enjoy life
Lowest Price: £12.99
Buy from Amazon
- High in Omega-3, Magnesium, Zinc, Minerals & Antioxidants. Rich source of plant based protein & B-complex group vitamins.
- Appetizing, delicious & Nutritious.
- Perfect over any meal, cereal, yogurt and smoothie to maintain a varied and healthy lifestyle.
- Allergen Free: gluten and soya free, produced in a nut free environment, manufacturing facility and process.
- NON GMO & certified by the Organic Soil Association (SA) – U.K.
Milled Organic Pumpkin Seeds
The oldest evidence, pumpkin-related seeds dating between 7000 and 5500 B.C., were found in Mexico. The pumpkin was perfect for seafaring explorers from all over the world to bring back to their countries. Many archeologists believe that pumpkins were first farmed with sunflowers and beans in small settlements.
Milled Organic Pumpkin Seeds are an outstanding source of protein and contain quite high amounts of tryptophan, a compound which enhances serotonin production in the body (commonly known as hormone of happiness). What’s more, they contain generous amounts of magnesium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, zinc as well.
Nutrenergy Milled Organic Pumpkin Seeds can be enjoyed as a tasty and simple snack as well as an addition to muesli, energy bars, smoothies, puddings and salads.
1 ounce (about 28g) of Milled Organic Pumpkin Seeds provides 7 gram of protein. Protein is needed in muscle building, tissue & skin repair, growth, healing and metabolism activity.
1 ounce (about 28g) of Milled Organic Pumpkin Seeds comes with 18% of your Reference Intake for Vitamin K. It’s needed for blood clotting, which means it helps wounds to heal properly. It’s also needed to help keep bones healthy.
Iron is important for oxygen transport in the body and plays a vital role in formation of the red blood cells. 1 ounce (about 28g) of Milled Organic Pumpkin Seeds provides 28% of women RI and 48% of man RI.
Lowest Price: £7.99
Buy from Amazon