- Supports energy release, immune function & skin health
- Sweet, citrussy & easy-to-use: winner of Great Taste Award. Mix into your smoothie, shake & porridge
- 100% Organic: baobab is a nutrient-dense raw wholefood that dries naturally on the branch
- Free from dairy, wheat, gluten & refined sugar. No preservatives or additives. Suitable for vegans
- Each purchase helps to support small-scale producers in rural Africa #MakeBaobabFamous
Baobab is the superfruit of Africa’s ‘Tree of Life’. The pulp of the fruit dries naturally in its smooth coconut-like shell for 6 months before being ground and sieved to create a natural, nutrient-rich powder. What does baobab taste like? Aduna Baobab is the first superfood powder to ever win a Great Taste Award for its unique sherbet-like citrussy flavour. We recommend taking 2-4 teaspoons per day. Blend into your favourite shake or smoothie recipe, sprinkle onto cereal, porridge, yoghurt, fruit or wherever else your imagination takes you. Nutritional Health Benefits: • Rich in Vitamin C: The human body can’t make its own vitamin C, so it is essential we get a good supply from the food we eat every day. As baobab is a natural source of vitamin C, just 1 serving provides 33% of your daily recommended intake • Immunity: Supports a health immune system, helping ward off colds and flus • Energy: Promotes the slow release of energy, ideal for pre or post workout • Digestive Health: Great for keeping your digestive system healthy & helping you feel fuller for longer • Blood Sugar: helps slow down the release of sugar into the blood stream, reducing energy spikes • Skin Health: Baobab has the highest antioxidant content of any fruit, supporting radiant, younger looking skin. Vitamin C also creates and maintains collagen, important for health skin. Absorption of iron: Vitamin C increases your body’s absorption of iron, which is why vitamin C-rich baobab and iron-rich moringa work so well together.