- BODY LOTION : Body Moisturiser With Organic Olive Oil, Donkey Milk, Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Organic Calendula, Laventer, Papaya, Vitamins Complex and natural Extracts.
- DONKEY MILK : It Contains Cassein, Albumin, Fat, Lactose, Salt and Water. Very rich in vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, D, C and E: Its very high vitamin C content it also slows down the ageing process), minerals and trace elements (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium, iron, zinc), biostimulines (immunoglobulins) and Glycerol alkyl. It is an excellent moisturizer which is very effective as an anti-age treatment.and essential fatty acids it Contains Anti-ageing, Regenerative and Healing Properties.
- NO MORE DRY SKIN : Reduce early signs of wrinkling and to help make skin stronger and more resistant to being stretched.
- FOR SKIN THAT FEELS VELVETY, SMOOTH & SOFT: Our Body Lotion aids in your skin’s natural collagen production and soothes your skin with incredibly potent, natural vitamins and fatty acids! Absorbs into the skin easily, helping to condition, soften and smooth the skin while preventing dryness
- MADE IN GREECE : Greek Natural Product – Clinically / Dermotologically Tested (280ml / 9.4 oz ) – SLS Free – Parabens Free – Not tested on animals
Donkey Milk : A Timeless Remedy
If donkey’s milk is a good fit for Queen Cleopatra, then it is a good fit for you too!!!
According to legend, Cleopatra, Egypt’s most famous queen, owed her flawless skin to soaking in baths filled with donkey (or asses’) milk. 700 donkeys were needed to provide enough milk to fill her daily baths! Known since ancient times for its cosmetic benefits, this natural product is used to soften skin and brighten the complexion. Its nutrient-packed composition is similar to that of breast milk – vitamins, amino acids and trace elements.
– Sometimes we forget that our skin is our body’s largest organ. That being the case, we must nourish our skin both internally and externally. Instead of turning to chemical-filled skincare and beauty products, try our natural donkey milk products, which is packed full of powerful antioxidants and nutrients. These include essential vitamins such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, D, C, as well as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. Properly nourished skin simply looks younger and healthier. Donkey’s milk is gentle enough for women with sensitive skin.
– Donkey’s milk also contains essential fatty acids, that when regularly applied to your skin will provide you with powerful anti-aging and healing properties. The fatty acids will help to ease and lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and will work to actually regenerate damaged skin. Donkey milk is also effective in healing and soothing minor skin abrasions.
– Donkey milk is both a gentle exfoliator and a powerful moisturiser. What this means, is that with consistent use, your skin will soften and smooth, as well as feel firmer and tighter. Don’t forget that donkey’s milk cleanses while it softens and smooths, making it a very versatile beauty product.