- Chia seeds lovingly hand packed into a kraft and foil lined re-sealable stand up pouch.
- Certified organic, raw, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free.
- Cherished by the ancient Aztecs and enjoyed as a health food by people around the world
- We give back – every year 10% of our net profit is dontated to charity
- Ethical products with love and impact from team BodyMe
Chia Seeds of Love
These super seeds, once cherished by the ancient Aztecs and now loved by the celebrity world, are packed full of nutrients.
The benefits of chia seeds – great source of protein, omega fats, potassium, high in fibre, vitamin E, niacin, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron and zinc.
BodyMe chia seeds are organically grown on the Salvia Hispanica L plant on the sierras of South America, then harvested at maximum density, vibration cleaned and delicately dried at low temperature (to keep it raw) to produce nature’s finest chia seeds, hand packed by BodyMe in Great Britain.
Every stage of the life of our chia seeds, from growing to delivery is kept to strict organic and ethical standards. This ensures nothing is added or altered, keeping the nutrients in their natural state for you to benefit and enjoy with peace of mind.
Suggested use – chia seeds are currently classed as a novel food and are intended for use in bread products with a maximum chia seed content of 5%
– We source and stock only the highest quality organic superfoods.
– We are licensed organic by the UK Soil Association.
– We donate 20p from the sale of every pouch to charity.
– All our pouch operations are carried out in-house to ensure best care and attention.
– Our commitment to the highest customer service.
– Our passion for helping people to enjoy a natural and healthy life.