- 100% Organic, Natural and Sustainably Sourced
- A well known salt used for muscle relaxation, sports injuries and recovery in the bath
- Kali-GmbH are the leading brand. Their Epsom Salts are top quality and 100% organic. They are mined in Germany under strict European Union Quality Control Procedures.
- We are confident that the combination of quality and price of our salts cannot be beaten. Beware of cheaper, inferior salts imported from other parts of the world. Always check, the place of origin and the manufacturers certification.
- Technical Data Sheet | http://goo.gl/UzBq1r
For soaking: Add two cups of Epsom Salts to warm water in a standard-sized bathtub. Double the Epsom Salt for an oversized garden tub. Popular for easing muscle pain and fading bruises – bathe three times weekly, soaking for at least 12 minutes.
Foot bath: Add a cup of Epsom Salt to a tub of warm water as a popular balm for aching feet
Researchers and physicians report that raising your magnesium levels may improve heart and circulatory health by reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
Epsom Salt may improve the body’s ability to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes
Epsom Salt may help to flush toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances
Epsom Salt may improve nerve function by regulating electrolytes. Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood
Epsom Salt may help to relieve stress. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body. Magnesium is necessary for the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well being and relaxation.
While increasing your magnesium levels, Epsom salt also delivers sulphates, which are extremely difficult to get through food but which readily absorb through the skin. Medical research indicates sulphates are needed for the formation of brain tissue, joint proteins and the mucin proteins that line the walls of the digestive tract. Sulphates also stimulate the pancreas to generate digestive enzymes and help to detoxify the body’s residue of medicines and environmental contaminants.