- Promotes healthy blood pressure
- Keeps blood vessels clean
- Supports brain functioning
- When stressed
- Free of lactose, fructose and gluten
A targeted supply of EPA/DHA
The polyunsaturated fatty acids EPA and DHA are in the group of Omega-3 fats. The human body is unable to synthesise them itself and so it must absorb them from food. Omega-3 fatty acids are necessary for regular body functioning, in particular for the cardiovascular and central nervous systems. They are well-known, for example, on account of their calming influence on the intestines, joints and skin.
EPA and DHA contribute to reducing triclycerides (LDL – so-called “bad cholesterol”) and increasing the level of HDL cholesterol (so-called “good cholesterol”). EPA also participates in the synthesis of protective factors in the blood vessels.
DHA is a component of the central nervous system.
– Promotes healthy blood pressure
– Keeps blood vessels clean
– Supports brain functioning
– When stressed
– Soothes the intestines, joints and tissues
– Beneficial for the immune system
– For dry, raw skin
The addition of vitamin E protects against oxidation.
Recommended intake (for adults):
3 softgels daily spread across meals and with plenty of water.
3 softgels contain:
Fish oil 3,000mg
Omega-3 fatty acids 1,107mg
of which eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 540mg
of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 360mg
Vitamin E 30mg Alpha-TE
Net contents: 90 softgels