- Certified Organic by the UK Soil Association Licence No: DA22368.
- Cold Pressed, Unrefined & Certified Organic for maximum taste and efficacy.
- Our herbal growers follow our strict ethical policy and use sustainable farming methods.
- 100% Pure, Practitioner quality and approved. Suitable for Vegetarians & vegans
- Ethical Awarded 98% by the UK Ethical Organisation against animal testing, child labour and environmental damage
Avocado oil is is very rich in Vitamin E A D as well as lecithin and potassium. It penetrates easily and deeply and can be used for dry mature skins and well as for sun damaged skin and for people suffering from Eczema or Psoriasis. It helps with skin regeneration and hydrating the skin. Avocado oil increases elasticity of the skin as it contains collagen supporting amino acids and proteins. With a unique naturally occurring nutritional profile and a creamy rich texture avocado oil is a wonderful way to hydrate and nourish even the most dry damaged skin. It is perfect for matured skin types as it is wonderfully replenishing oil. It can also be taken internally and can be used as a cooking oil. Our oils are pressed from the Avocado pulp from this season’s harvest to retain freshness potency and efficacy. PRESSED FROM FRESH Our oils are pressed from this season’s fresh harvest of seeds nuts and kernels to retain quality potency and efficacy. This freshly pressed bottle of oil was made from approx. 1kg of succulent Avocado pulp.