- Certified Organic by the UK Soil Association Licence No: DA22368.
- Fushi’s oils are always Cold Pressed, Unrefined & Certified Organic for maximum taste and efficacy.
- Our herbal growers follow our strict ethical policy and use sustainable farming methods.
- 100% Pure, Practitioner quality and approved. Suitable for Vegetarians & vegans
- Ethical Awarded 98% by the UK Ethical Organisation against animal testing, child labour and environmental damage
Known as the Blessed seed for its numerous health benefits the black cumin seed is an important medicinal oil that been used for centuries in Arabian African and Asian countries. Black Cumin seed oil is rich in omega 6 and 9 vitamin B1 B2 B3 folic acid and many minerals including iron and calcium. It can be taken internally or used externally as a head or chest rub as one of its most well known benefits is for the respiratory system. This ancient energising oil boosts vitality and helps calm the nervous system promote healthy digestion and is thought to be beneficial for flatulence and constipation too. Black Cumin Seed Oil can be taken internally to help improve the condition of hair skin and nails and it can also be used to treat these areas topically. It is thought to be useful for skin conditions such acne and various forms of eczema. PRESSED FROM FRESH Our oils are pressed from this season’s fresh harvest of seeds nuts and kernels to retain quality potency and efficacy.