- Min Vit E 18.3mcg/g | Min Vit A 7.96mcg/g. Certified Organic by the UK Soil Association Licence No: DA22368.
- Fushi’s oils are always Cold Pressed, Unrefined & Certified Organic for maximum taste and efficacy.
- Our herbal growers follow our strict ethical policy and use sustainable farming methods.
- 100% Pure, Practitioner quality and approved. Suitable for Vegetarians & vegans
- Ethical Awarded 98% by the UK Ethical Organisation against animal testing, child labour and environmental damage
Rosehip oil is a very dry and light oil and known for its moisturising effect on the skin. It is rapidly absorbed giving it an extremely non greasy feel on the skin. Rosehip Seed oil is rich in Essential Fatty acids especially omega 3 and omega 6. Rosehip can be used as a a moisturiser or can be incorporated into a cream lotion or a massage oil. Our oils are pressed from the seed or kernel from this season’s harvest to retain freshness potency and efficacy. Potent antioxidant power. Our Rosehip Seed oil is pressed from pure single strain of Rosehip variety and contains lab tested minimim of 18.3mg of vitamin E and 7.96mg of vitamin A per gram. Our customers have reported great results using the oil for fine wrinkles acne and eczema. This freshly pressed bottle of oil was made from approx. 2kg of premium quality Rosehip seeds.