- At last a true organic baby shampoo that is internationally certified by Ecocert France.
- Contains organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Marula Seed Oil, Rooibos Leaf Extract and Orange Peel Oil.
- These plant extracts are some of the most valuable and safest therapeutic ingredients for hair and scalp.
- Organic means no synthetic chemicals that can cause skin irritation, inflammation or allergies.
- This shampoo contains only natural rich organic lathering agents.
GLÜKi certified organic Baby Shampoo is a mild, baby-soft nourishing liquid shampoo which gently cleanses delicate baby hair.This shampoo forms a rich, gentle lather that cleanses without stripping baby’s hair of its natural oils.
BENEFITS OF GOING ORGANIC
If you use shampoos made from Plant-based organic lathering agents, they will gently wash your baby’s hair and scalp without stripping too much of its natural oils. The nutrient-rich Organic ingredients in GLÜKi Organics Baby Shampoo are easily absorbed and can help to nourish the hair and scalp from within. The therapeutic value of The Omega oils, Vitamin E and micro-nutrients will leave your Baby’s hair soft and clean. Contains a fresh, natural fragrance.
All GLÜKi Organics products are also endorsed by Beauty without Cruelty and Phytotrade Africa and are 100% vegan.
IT’S GOOD TO REMEMBER
Many commercial soaps and shampoos contain sulphates, which can wash away some of the natural protective oils and flora on the skin, hair and scalp, leaving them dried out. The lathering agents in these soaps are mostly made from sulphates like Sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), Triethanolamine (made by mixing ammonia and ethylene oxide). These chemicals can be absorbed by the skin and can unfortunately cause skin irritation, inflammation or allergies.