- Kosmea uses natural plant and nut-based oils for their moisturising properties.
- The colour of Kosmea products is due to the natural ingredients used within the formula
- Kosmea relies on the combination of natural ingredients to maintain product stability.
- Kosmea uses essential oils such as rosewood, ylang ylang, rose geranium oil and and rose flower water
- As well as having a beautiful natural fragrance
Kosmea Skin Clinic Certified Organic Rosehip Oil is a super-light, easily absorbed treatment oil . like a skin multivitamin this oil is packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins & antioxidants. All of these ingredients combine to create a nourishing powerhouse to rehydrate rebalance and revitalise the skin. Kosmea Skin Clinic Certified Organic Rosehip Oil reduces the signs of ageing, smoothes wrinkles, improves skin elasticity and suppleness and soothes very dry skin. Kosmea skin clinic certified organic rosehip is safe enough to be used on babies and children and is suitable for ALL skin types, including oily and sensitive. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Massage 3 to4 drops of Kosmea’s certified organic rose hip oil into clean, damp skin when required.