- ORGANIC & NATURAL >> 100% Natural Lip Balm With Organic Beeswax, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil , Calendula , Aloe Vera , Almond Oil, Shea Butter , Cocoa Butter , Vitamins Complex , Organic Coconut Oil , Balsam Oil and Essential Oil of Orange
- THE Average Woman Uses lip balm Anywhere From two to 30 times a day. Yeah, you read that right — 30 times
- BEST MOISTURE EVER >> Our Lip Balm won’t give you that fake “super-smooth-oily” sensation once you apply it. It’s thick but Light, SUPER moisturizing, buttery, and expensive-feeling. Your lips will really feel refreshed
- LIP CARE >> We made these luxurious lip balm not only to give you Soft lips but to also PROTECT them. Powerful oils combined with a high content of Organic Beeswax were added to create a protective seal While REPAIRING & MOISTURIZING your dry, chapped lips.
- GREEK NATURAL PRODUCT >> Dermatologically Tested – Parabens Free , Silicone Free , No tested on Animals
Unique recipes, based on the known since ancient times, therapeutic and cosmetic properties of pure, natural beeswax, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, essential oils and herbs.
“Each beeswax cream ‘FYSIO” contains in it the greatest ally of human health, the” PHARMACY OF NATURE”.
Benefits of beeswax use :
1. Protective: When applied to the skin, beeswax forms a protective barrier that helps protect it from environmental assaults, while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness.
2. Antibacterial : Like honey, beeswax has antibacterial properties, helping keep skin clean and reducing the risks of contamination in the formula itself. In a fact, beeswax can also inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungus, making it a potential treatment for diaper rash and other bacterial skin conditions
3. Humectant: Some ingredients “attract” water, and beeswax is one of them. When you put it on, you attract water molecules, helping to keep skin hydrated over time.
4. Vitamin A: A good source of this vitamin, beeswax helps support cell turnover and reconstruction.
5. Wound healing: Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, beeswax has been found to help encourage the healing of wounds.
6. Itching: If you suffer from dry skin itching, dermatitis, eczema,burns or any type of itching related to a skin condition, beeswax is for you. Because beeswax is anti-allergenic, it is also easily tolerated by even those with reactive skin.