- Made in the heart of Provence
- Organic argan oil rich in omega 9 which stimulates cell activity and prevents ageing
- Produced from raw materials, such as, pure organic olive oil, coconut oil, and omega 9
- The perfumes are made in Grasse, the capital of Perfumes
- Liquid Soap 330 ml, organic argan oil – La Maison du Savon de Marseille
Liquid Soap 330 ml, organic argan oil – La Maison du Savon de Marseille Our Marseille liquid soaps are produced in the heart of Provence in the traditional way of Marseille. They are environment friendly because they are biodegradable by more than 98%. Our formulas contain less than 10 ingredients from renewable raw materials for skin and hair care, such as coconut oil. Pure organic olive oil, rich in omega-9 fatty acids, stimulates cell activity and prevents aging. The soaps are free of paraben and synthetic surfactants. The liquid soap washes and nourishes your skin without irritating or drying. Ingredients: aqua/water, potassium cocoate, glycerin, parfum/fragrance, potassium olivate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, benzyl alcohol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, potassium hydroxide, CI 60730/ Ext Violet 2, CI 19140/ Yellow 5, citral, citronellol, coumarin, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene.