- 100% NATURAL & ORGANIC – Inspect Mosquito Repellent Beeswax Cream with Organic Bees wax , Extra virgin olive oil , Organic coconut oil , Organic Calendula , Essential oils of Citronella , Basil and Lavender .
- INTENSIVE MOISTURISING CREAM : Formulated specially for Use on Problem Areas That Are Chronically Dry, Chapped, or Cracked. Provides deep Hydration to Help Skin Feel Softer and More Comfortable. The Cream Gives Skin A Healthy Dose Of Moisture Without a Slick or Greasy feel. Is Enriched with Beeswax and Organic Olive Oil to lock in moisture for long-lasting dryness relief and soft and Supple Skin. Also It Helps to Prevent Future Dryness.
- ORGANIC BEES WAX : Bees Wax Has A Number Of Benefits In Treating Skin Problems Like Acne, Eczema, And Dry Skin. Beeswax Helps In Locking Skin Moisture, Fostering The Skin Cells And Protecting The Skin From Environmental Damages. It Contains Powerful Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Inflammatory And Antioxidant Properties That Are All Beneficial To The Skin.
- STOP INSECT BITES: Reject every mosquito and insect from contacting your skin with applying this repellent solution to include: mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers, flies, gnats and more! FOR PROTECTION , PREVENTION & THREATMENT of Irritated skin caused by mosquitos and ispect bites. It is rich in nutrients moisturizing, soothing and anti-inflammatory agents.
- GREEK PRODUCT – ( 50ml / 1.7 fl oz) – Recommended by dermatologists , pediatricians and pharmacists. Safe for the whole family – Adults to kids. Maximum Protection Naturally. Completely Free of Sulfates, Parabens and Deet.
Unique recipes, based on the known since ancient times, therapeutic and cosmetic properties of pure, natural beeswax, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, essential oils and herbs.
“Each beeswax cream ‘FYSIO” contains in it the greatest ally of human health, the” PHARMACY OF NATURE”.
Benefits of beeswax use :
1. Protective: When applied to the skin, beeswax forms a protective barrier that helps protect it from environmental assaults, while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness.
2. Antibacterial : Like honey, beeswax has antibacterial properties, helping keep skin clean and reducing the risks of contamination in the formula itself. In a fact, beeswax can also inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungus, making it a potential treatment for diaper rash and other bacterial skin conditions
3. Humectant: Some ingredients “attract” water, and beeswax is one of them. When you put it on, you attract water molecules, helping to keep skin hydrated over time.
4. Vitamin A: A good source of this vitamin, beeswax helps support cell turnover and reconstruction.
5. Wound healing: Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, beeswax has been found to help encourage the healing of wounds.
6. Itching: If you suffer from dry skin itching, dermatitis, eczema,burns or any type of itching related to a skin condition, beeswax is for you. Because beeswax is anti-allergenic, it is also easily tolerated by even those with reactive skin.