- 100% pure, virgin organic oil, certified by the Soil Association (licence number: DA21110)
- May be used on your body, face, eyelashes, hair and nails. This pure Argan Oil is an exceptional moisturiser and conditioner
- Rich in Vitamin E and Fatty Acids, this natural oil may help bring your dull and dry hair back to life, tone and exfoliate your skin, and improve weak and brittle nails
- Cold-pressed from the unroasted nuts of the Argania spinosa tree
- Naissance products are not tested on animals and are vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.
Anti-ageing: Thanks to the Vitamin E content, Argan Oil may help fight against free radicals and help people suffering from dry and damaged skin conditions, wrinkles, acne and scars.
Scars: Thanks to its properties this oil may reduce stretch marks and may help soothe irritated skin after shaving, both for men and women.
Skincare: Applying a few drops on the skin may soften it, restore its original brightness, and protect it from environmental factors like smog, wind or sun.
Haircare: Applied on dry hair, it has been known to be beneficial for hair growth making hair stronger and softer, preventing split ends and Argan Oil may help to combat dandruff. Argan is also used to strengthen nails and cuticles.
This is an exceptional 100% organic, unrefined Argan Oil. Extracted from the kernel of the Argan tree by cold pressing rather than chemical refinement so that Naissance Argan Oil contains the natural aroma, nourishing properties and health benefits of the Argan kernel. All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.