- 100% Pure Virgin Avocado Oil, certified organic by the Soil Association (licence number DA21110).
- A moisturiser which may help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Good for moisturising your body, face, hands, and cracked heels.
- Contains Oleic Acid, vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium.
- A hair conditioner that helps moisturise dry hair and scalp and leaves your hair soft and shiny and may help stimulate hair growth. Used in professional massage and as a carrier oil in aromatherapy.
- Not tested on animals and vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.
Skincare: A good moisturiser for your face and body. Has been known to be beneficial to help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Can be used as a make-up remover.
Massage: Can be used on its own as a massage oil or as the base oil in your essential oil blends.
Haircare: May help moisturise your hair and scalp. Many use the oil as a hair conditioner.
Hand and Nails: Good for helping moisturise your hands and cuticles.
An excellent all round oil which is used for skincare, hair conditioning, massage and in aromatherapy. This amazing oil can be applied directly onto the skin, helping to hydrate and condition your face, body, hair and scalp.
The oil has a deep, rich green colour. If you are looking to apply Avocado Oil directly to your skin it is generally best to choose an unrefined/virgin oil. Refined oils may be best suited for creating your own cosmetics.
Histories and Origins: In the past, Avocado Oil was considered an aphrodisiac. It was used for centuries to help prevent wrinkles, encourage suppuration and as an aid for hair growth.
All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.