- 100% Pure Soil Association Certified Organic
- High in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, B complex, D and E and glycerol to soften dehydrated skin
- Retains moisture in the skin
- Protective barrier that resists infection
- Soothing and protecting for damaged and dry skin
Not to be confused with what you see in the supermarket, cold pressed sunflower oil is a rich, versatile oil particularly suited for blending essential oils for bronchitis, chest infection, asthma and skin disorders. Contains vitamins A, B, D and E.All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.