- 100% pure and Certified organic by Soil Association (Licence number DJ21110).
- Used for massage, aromatherapy, skincare, hair conditioning, face cleansing and as a natural make-up remover. Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.
- A light, pale yellow oil which is easily absorbed by the skin and is suitable as a moisturiser for most skin types, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
- A popular oil for massage, Naissance Sweet Almond Oil can be used on its own or combined with essential oils to create an essential oil massage blend.
- Naissance products are not tested on animals and are vegan friendly. Packaged using sustainable paper and cardboard. Kind to you and the environment.
Main Uses: Massage: An excellent oil for massage, Almond Oil is one of the preferred base oils for professional massage and massage therapy. The oil helps the hands glide across the skin and has the ideal speed of absorption for performing massage – stays on the skin long enough to perform a massage, keeping the skin moisturised but not oily. Skincare: Rich in vitamin E, Almond Oil is used as a moisturiser and may help hydrate and nourish your skin. This helps your skin look radiant and healthy. The oil can also be used as a gentle skin cleanser. Haircare: Helps nourish and condition the hair and may encourage hair growth. Properties: Almond Oil is a popular professional massage oil. The oil is an all-over skin moisturiser. It helps nourish the skin and has been noted to help with inflammation and dry, scaly skin conditions. History and Origin: An almond fruit was found in the tomb of Tutankhamun. It has been mentioned in Greek mythology, the Bible and Shakespeare among many others.All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.