- BEST QUALITY: 100% Pure Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined.
- BEST PACKAGING: Dark Amber Glass Bottle protects light sensitive oils from spoiling.
- BEST VALUE: 4 Free Disposable Eyelash Brushes Included (Colors May Vary). Comes in a Huge 100 ml Bottle with glass eye dropper.
- BEST FOR HAIR GROWTH: The best natural oil for promoting faster hair growth. Castor oil is high in ricinoleic acid, which is a very effective natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent. This helps keep fungus or bacteria from inhibiting hair growth. It is high in omega 9 fatty acids, which are nourishing to both the hair and the follicle, as well as the surrounding skin.
- Thousands Sold in the U.S! Please be sure to check out our 65 reviews on the bottom of the page, to see some of the amazing results our customers in the United States have had.
Castor oil contains vitamin E, minerals, proteins and anti-fungicidal and antibacterial properties. Scientists attribute its healing benefits to its unusual chemical composition, which consists of a triglyceride of fatty acids with ricinoleic acid.
FOR THE HAIR
The oil boosts blood circulation to the follicles for faster hair growth. Rich in omega-6 fatty acids, it helps to nourish the hair as well. Castor oil may be mixed with coconut oil or sweet almond oil in equal proportions for a thinner consistency when applying and massaging into the hair.
Longer Eyelashes and Thicker Eyebrows
This is one of the best eyelash growth products on the market.
How to Use: Remove any makeup from your eyes and eyelashes with eye makeup remover just before you go to bed.
Squeeze one to two drops of castor oil with the eyedropper onto the included eyelash brush.
Apply the castor oil to your eyelashes in the same fashion as you apply mascara. Work from the inner to the outer corner and swipe the oil on from the eyelash root to the tip. Make sure that all lashes have a thin coating of the oil. Use a cotton swab to wipe away any excess oil.
Leave the castor oil on your eyelashes overnight and wash it off in the morning with a mild facial wash.
Eliminate Split Ends Moisturize your hair by applying castor oil to the hair half an hour before shampooing.