- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL CAPSULES 1000mg – cold pressed oil in these coconut capsules retains more essential nutrients, making them fresher and more effective than other supplements.
- VIRGIN COCONUT OIL CAPSULES – produced under organic conditions from NON-GMO ingredients
- COCONUT OIL CAPSULES SUPPORT WEIGHT LOSS – taken everyday coconut oil may help support the fat burning process
- HEALTHY SKIN, HAIR & NAILS – as a rich source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s) coconut oil nourishes hair and skin to promote healthy growth and vitality as part of balanced healthy lifestyle
- THE NATURAL HEALTH MARKET – a family run business based in the Midlands, our brand products have been chosen for their quality and value. We are motivated to make healthy living and eating accessible and appealing to a wider audience. Finding interesting and exciting ways to incorporate healthy nutritious foods into our everyday lives is the first step to living a full and balanced life full of love.
***Please note actual product packaging may vary as we continually try to improve our range, the product inside is always of the same high quality.***
Our premium cold pressed Organic Coconut Oil Capsules come in high dosage 1000mg capsules for effective results.
Coconut Oil Uses
These virgin coconut oil capsules 1000mg provide a healthy dose of coconut oil, and the organic virgin coconut oil we use is the best quality available. Having been used for centuries in Asia as a main ingredient in many dishes, drinks and sweets it can also be effectively consumed in capsules as a nutrition supplement. In Asia, coconut oil has many traditional health uses, virgin or unprocessed coconut oil when consumed as part of a balanced healthy diet and life style can support overall well-being and help to maintain body mass.
How Does Coconut Oil Work?
Organic virgin coconut oil capsules contain high levels of a saturated fat called medium chain triglycerides. Formal research into the medium chain triglycerides and the positive effects they have on the body are at a very early stage but what is clear is that they have a very different effect on the body than other saturated fats.