- Sea Salad high in natural iodine, vitamin B12, calcium, vitamin A
- Excellent Source fiber rich in minerals, iron, zinc, Vitamin c, Iodine,Vitamin A, and Calcium
- Our Seaweed Is hand harvested sustainably along the coast of Cornwall
- 100% organic Certified by the soil association – certification number GB-ORG-05
- Sea Salad is a mix of dried seaweed, sprinkle on salads, soups, over fish, meat, veggies, great in mashed potatoes
A mix of Dulse, Sea Greens and Nori.The perfect introduction to seaweeds. In flaked form, so very easy to use. Simply sprinkle on, or in, any dish. From fish and shellfish to mashed potato, omelets, soups, sauces, meat, sandwiches, salads and as part of your bread or pancake dough. Works great in your breakfast porridge as well!