- NATURAL STRESS RELIEF – Powerful adaptogen formulation soothes the nervous system, providing a quick, safe, and natural way to relieve stress, anxiety, and insomnia
- THYROID AND HORMONE BALANCE – Our organic herb formula fosters improved thyroid function, and supports reproductive health for men and women
- REGENERATES ENERGY AND VITALITY – This rejuvenative tonic helps support your body’s natural energy and metabolism, stabilizing blood sugar and boosting adrenal health. A natural remedy for adrenal fatigue!
- DECREASES INFLAMMATION – Powerful antioxidant properties destroy free radicals and reduce the body’s inflammation, soothing back pain and joint aches
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC – Our capsules are synthesized from USDA-certified organic herbs, caringly grown and cultivated on sustainable, organic farmland. GMO free, gluten free, and vegan. Kosher & Halal Certified
Powerful adaptogen Supports adrenal health Soothes the nervous system Rejuvenative tonic Made with USDA-certified organic herbs Gluten-free and vegan Whole herb 90 capsules per bottle Supports endurance, calm strength, and enduring vitality. Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb, helping the body adapt to stress. It is a rejuvenating herb, helping to balance endocrine functions, including adrenal, thyroid and reproductive functions. Ashwagandha contains androgens, precursors to reproductive hormones and supports reproductive health for men and women. Active constituents are slightly sedative in nature and calm the nervous system. Overall, Ashwagandha helps support a healthy immune system and rebuilds the body’s energy reserves. Ashwagandha is a great herb to support a healthy immune system for the winter. As a warming and anabolic root, it is a perfect balance to dry and cold winter weather. Ashwagandha – Winter Cherry (Withania somnifera), also known as Indian ginseng, is in the Solanaceae or nightshade family. This shrub is native to Asia, the middle East and Africa. It produces yellow flowers and a orange to red berry. The name Ashwagandha translates to “the strength and sweat of the horse” relating to its medicinal qualities in strength and endurance. Active Constituents: Alkaloids: somnine, somniferinine, withananine, pseudo-withanine, tropine, pseudo-tropine, cuscohygrine, anferine and anhydrine