- Organic Cacao Powder Made from 80% Criolla Beans, 20% Forastero and Trinitario Beans.
- Certified Organic and Fair Trade.
- Use in your own culinary delights, ideally at low temperatures to keep ALL the healthy happiness enhancing phyto-botanicals intact.
- Certified Organic by the Organic Food Federation. High quality resealable food pouch for maximum natural freshness. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. Gluten Free.
- Indigo Herbs products naturally empower optimum health and nutrition.
Indigo Herbs Organic Cacao Powder is 100% pure. This fair-trade premium quality Cacao powder can be used to make chocolate. Organic Cacao powder
can also be used as a gluten free, vegetarian and vegan chocolate powder in home-made sweets, drinks, cakes and other delights
Source of Magnesium: Cacao is one of the top 10 Magnesium rich foods. Magnesium relaxes muscles and strengthens bones and improves circulation.
Vitamin C: Our Cacao Powder is high in Vitamin C, which supports the immune system, acts as an anti-oxidant and relieves exhaustion and stress.
Calcium: Our Cacao Powder is high in Calcium, which is essential to bones and teeth.
Iron: Cacao is also a source of Iron. Iron oxygenates the blood and reduces fatigue.
Protein: Our Cacao Powder is high in Protein with 21.5g providing 8.6% of the RDA.
Flavanoids: This nutritionally rich food is known to have twice the concentration of
antioxidants found in red wine, and three times of that found in green tea.
This is partly due to the Flavonoids. Flavonoids improve the absorption of both Vitamin C and Iron.
Also contains feel good Phyto-chemicals including Theobromine.
Cacao Powder can be used in smoothies and also in making your own Chocolate – full recipe can be found on our website .
Cacao has a wonderful light heavenly aroma, and slightly bitter sweet chocolate taste, it can be enjoyed in its pure intense form or it can be sweetened
with a naturally sweet super-foods such as coconut blossom nectar.
Quality and Manufacture:
Our Cacao products are from a fair trade supplier in Peru, from the rich and fertile soils of South America.