- High in Omega-3, Magnesium, Zinc, Minerals & Antioxidants. Rich source of plant based protein & B-complex group of vitamins.
- Appetizing, delicious & nutritious.
- Perfect over any meal, cereal, yogurt and smoothie to maintain a varied and healthy lifestyle.
- Allergen Free: gluten and soya free, produced in a nut free environment, manufacturing facility and process.
- NON GMO & certified by the Organic Soil Association (SA) – U.K.
Organic Pumpkin Seeds
The oldest evidence, pumpkin-related seeds dating between 7000 and 5500 B.C., were found in Mexico. The pumpkin was perfect for seafaring explorers from all over the world to bring back to their countries. Many archeologists believe that pumpkins were first farmed with sunflowers and beans in small settlements.
Organic Pumpkin Seeds are an outstanding source of protein, what’s more, they’re a rich source of amino acids and contain quite high amounts of tryptophan, a compound which enhances serotonin production in the body (commonly known as hormone of happiness). What’s more, they contain generous amounts of magnesium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, zinc.
Nutrenergy Organic Pumpkin Seeds can be enjoyed as a tasty and simple snack as well as an addition to muesli, smoothies, oatmeal and salads. They make a delicious topping for breads and rolls.
1 ounce (about 28g) of Organic Pumpkin Seeds provides 7 gram of protein. Protein is needed in muscle building, tissue & skin repair, growth, healing and metabolism activity.
1 ounce (about 28g) of Organic Pumpkin Seeds comes with 18% of your Reference Intake for Vitamin K. It’s needed for blood clotting, which means it helps wounds to heal properly. It’s also needed to help keep bones healthy.
Iron is important for oxygen transport in the body and plays a vital role in formation of the red blood cells. 1 ounce (about 28g) of Organic Pumpkin Seeds provides 28% of women RI and 48% of man RI.