- 100% Organic Certified (OF&G) High Potency Moringa – dried and processed at very low temperatures to ensure a nutrient rich, potent acting micro-powder
- Super Source of Vitamins, Amino-acids, Minerals & Antioxidants – Helps with sleeping disorders and can reduce wrinkles and stress lines on face
- Increases natural energy, helping to supports the normal sugar levels of the body
- High concentrations of calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and the B vitamins
- Ayurveda tradition says that the plant offers remedies for 300 different conditions
The moringa leaf boosts your energy in a natural manner, and is a remarkable source of nutrition. This energy promotion does not happen because of sugar, so it is lasts for a long time and there is no after effects. Individuals ingesting have reported many benefits like their ulcers are healed, reduction in arthritis pains and inflammations, controlled blood pressure, the skin problems are restored, and stronger defense against diseases.
Another property of the Moringa leaf is its soothing ability, because of which it can lower the blood pressure and promotes good sleep. It can also purify water since it has a detoxifying effect. Also a coagulant agent, Moringa can attach itself to hazardous bacteria and other materials, a process that is surmised to occur in the body too. The happy outcome is more sustained energy without any over-activity, balanced hormone and gland system, controlled blood pressure, and a rested nervous system.
Moringa leaf powder can be used as a tea, added to beverages, sprinkled on food or taken in capsules. It can be used in cooking, but high temperatures destroy some of the nutrients.
A teaspoonful or so can be placed directly under the tongue and washed down with water, but care must be taken not to breathe the fine powder.
Moringa leaf powder is loaded with nutrition, easy to store and easy to use. The ways to incorporate Moringa leaf powder into the diet are truly endless.