- Treat your health and beauty with special care with the help of natural essential oils.
- Best Tea Tree essential oil uses for stress relief, headaches, calming, best antiseptic, hair loss growth dandruff strengthening, freshen rooms, home fragrances, natural insect and mosquito repellent, great for beauty, aromatherapy, relaxation, massage, diffuser. And have various valuable and healing qualities.
- Pure essential oil can be mixed with other essential or base oils.
- For more details please refer to the works on aromatherapy.
- Make the right choice and protect your health and beauty.
Name: Tea Tree Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Оleum Melaleuca Alternifolia
Ingredients INCI: Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Origin country: Australia
Aroma: fresh, cold, bitter, balsamic, camphor, a little spicy smell with cardamom and nutmeg notes.
Characteristics: It is good antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory.
It helps to remove body toxins. It relieves nervous tension and anxiety. It is a powerful stimulator of mental activity.
It has also a wound-healing effect. In case of an insect bite -it helps to quickly lessen the irritation, itching, redness and edema. It strengthens hair and has antidandruff effect.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
- Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil;
- Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water;
- Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water for square of 15 m2;
- Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.);
- Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
For external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing. Avoid contact with eyes. If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your health care practitioner before using.