- Rich source of Vitamin C, contains over 30 times the amount found in oranges
- Fruit is immediately pulped after harvest and freeze-dried for nutrient maximum retention
- Antioxidant, prevents oxidative-stress cell damage
- 100% pure, UK Soil Association certified Organic, Vegan Society registered, allergen free, gluten free
- Sevenhills Wholefoods products are widely recommended by the press, including the BBC Good Food Magazine
Organic Raw Camu Camu powder. Camu Camu is the fruit of a bush which grows naturally in the Amazon region of South America, where the climate is hot and humid. Whilst the fruit has been consumed locally for centuries, it has recently caught the attention of nutritionists, as it is one of the world’s richest sources of the antioxidant Vitamin C. As a comparison, the tart-tasting, cherry-sized camu camu fruit contains between 30-60 times more Vitamin C than an orange, with its content making up to 12% of the product.
Camu Camu’s Vitamin C and other nutritional content have a key role in preventing oxidative-stress cell damage, in turn having a positive anti-ageing effect, as well as providing support to the body’s immune system, cartilage, bones, blood vessels and the brain. Sevenhills Wholefoods’ camu camu is in fine powder form, which is easily consumed and added to a healthy diet.
Recommended use: add 1 teaspoon to water, juice or a smoothie. Stir/shake and consume, once or twice daily.
Why buy from Sevenhills Wholefoods? Sevenhills Wholefoods source Superfoods of the highest quality and the best prices. Working closely with local farmers, ensuring local communities can flourish and in turn improving the lives of the farmers and their families. Sevenhills Wholefoods is committed in supporting a variety of charities worldwide.