- A traditional Ayurvedic herb, made only from nutritious pulp
- Raw, processing temperatures remain below 45°C to retain vitamins and minerals
- A natural antioxidant, and used as a tonic in hair washes
- 100% pure, UK Soil Association certified Organic, Vegan Society registered, allergen free, gluten free
- Sevenhills Wholefoods products are widely recommended by the press, including the BBC Good Food Magazine
Organic Raw Triphala Powder. Triphala, translated as ‘three fruits’, is composed of the dried fruits of Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki. Sevenhills Wholefoods source one of the oldest and most renowned herbal formulas in the Vedic tradition, popular for its unique ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the system whilst simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it.
Sevenhills Wholefoods’ triphala is made only from the nutritious pulp, where all toxic seeds have been removed. The pulp is dried at low temperatures to minimise nutrient loss.
Sevenhills Wholefoods’ triphala contains five of the six tastes – sour, pungent, bitter, astringent and sweet. It is believed that if half a teaspoon of powder is taken, you will experience a different taste every time. The idea is that whatever you taste in the triphala is the taste missing from your diet, allowing you to better plan your meals for the best nutritional balance.
Recommended use: take 1 heaped teaspoon mixed with water, juice or a smoothie, once or twice daily.
Why buy from Sevenhills Wholefoods? Sevenhills Wholefoods source Superfoods of the highest quality and the best prices. Working closely with local farmers, ensuring local communities can flourish and in turn improving the lives of the farmers and their families. Sevenhills Wholefoods is committed in supporting a variety of charities worldwide.