- Spirulina is a microscopic freshwater plant with a high content of easily absorbed and valuable nutrients
- On a weight for weight basis, it is the most nutritious whole food known to humankind
- Chlorella is also a microscopic freshwater plant that contains more chlorophyll than any other plant
- It can help cleanse and detoxify the body
- Barley grass and wheat grass are green plants that are high in chlorophyll and fibre and contain a range of other important nutrients
Synergy Super Greens is a synergistic blend of Nature’s most nutrient dense green superfoods, Spirulina, Chlorella, Barley Grass and Wheat Grass.