- Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a full spectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids.
- Completely sustainable and socially-responsible fish source. Green practices ensure zero waste and low carbon footprint.
- Soil Association certified; the inland fresh water source ensures complete environmental control. Organically controlled inland waters; no chemical or industrial refining.
- Naturally free from heavy metals.
- 100% Organic
Scandinavian Rainbow Trout Oil is premium fish oil that sets the benchmark for environmental sustainability, nutritional quality, as well as freshness and purity. And is the worlds first certified organic fish oil because it comes from a clean, sustainable, fresh-water source.
Omega-3 essential fatty acids are one of the most important nutrients for daily heath and wellbeing, and one of the most popular in the world. But this demand has an environmental cost. Green, minimally processed, clean and sustainable our omega rich oil is the ultimate choice for your health, and the health of our planet.
– Produced within hours at the source using a gentle process creating fresh, non-oxidised oil with a fullspectrum of naturally-occurring fatty acids.
– Completely sustainable and socially-responsible fishsource.
– Green practices ensure zero waste and lowcarbon footprint. Soil Association certified; the inland fresh watersource ensures complete environmental control.
– Organically controlled inland waters; no chemical orindustrial refining. Naturally free from heavy metals.
Omega rich essential fatty acids from cold-water fish are rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and our fresh and gentle process ensures we retain a full-spectrum of other important omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, as found in nature.
Omega oils, especially EPA and DHA, are known to be vital to our health but are lacking in modern diets. Some of the most important benefits are for our brain, heart, pregnancy and child development.
The omega-3 fatty acid DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function, and is also known to contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
When it comes to our heart health both EPA and DHA are known to contribute to the normal function of the heart, the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels and normal blood pressure.*
And during pregnancy and breastfeeding DHA intake c
Lowest Price: £24.00
Buy from Amazon