- Our organic skin care oils are 100% pure-guaranteed
- Our pure and natural skin care oils are perfect alone or as a base for creating individualized skin care blends with our 100% pure essential oils
- This oil is emollient, protecting and soothing, perfect for skin care use
- 1% given back to organic farmers and their communities
- A Brand of Frontier Co-op, responsible to people and planet
- Pure Essential Oils
- USDA Organic
- 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
- Not Tested on Animals
- No Synthetic Ingredients
- Paraben and Petroleum-Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Cold-pressed from the seeds of the tropical castor plant, castor oil has a light, pale yellow appearance. It is best known for preserving moisture while its fatty acids leave the skin feeling nourished.
Benefits: Emollient, Protecting, Soothing
Use as desired for skin and hair remedies and personal care applications. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Dry Suggestion:Make your own soothing heat pack by drizzling castor oil onto soft cloth, place on body, and cover with warming pad.
Organic ricinus communis (castor) oil.
Caution: For external use only.
Lowest Price: £26.28
Buy from Amazon
- Premium Quality Eucalyptus Oil – 100% Natural, Steam distilled and Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil. Non-Toxin, No Additives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers. Therapeutic Grade, packaged in USA
- Eucalyptus oil remains a favorite among aroma therapists and casual users; safe for topical application, although dilution with a carrier oil such as Jojoba or Fractionated coconut oil is highly recommended
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
- Eucalyptus essential oil has far reaching effects on our overall well-being; It is largely used for first aid due to its vast remedial properties; Eucalyptus is also used in therapeutic massages. Eucalyptus oil uses have a broad range of health benefits due to it’s anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Large 4 Ounce and Premium Quality glass dropper for ease-of-use; Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best essential oils in the market
Eucalyptus oil has well known benefits for aromatherapy, skin care and health. It is a must have oil for your home. Eucalyptus essential oil is extracted from the dried leaves of the eucalyptus tree through steam distillation.
Some of the most common uses for eucalyptus oils are:
• Considered to be one of the most popular aromatherapy oils.
• Largely used for first aid purposes because of its vast remedial properties.
• Known to help with cuts, minor wounds, blisters, and bruises.
• Can be used in relaxing or therapeutic massages.
• Has many anti-fungal properties that can help reduce infection, restrain residue build up and clogging of pores.
• Can improve shine, thickness, and overall health of hair.
• A natural pesticide used for head lice.
Majestic Pure Eucalyptus Oil is steam distilled highest quality oil extracted from the leaves of the eucalyptus tree, superior sourced and hand-picked. Our oils are by far the most effective on the market.
For topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
• Other than aromatherapy, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil.
• Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils.
Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.
Lowest Price: £7.99
Buy from Amazon
- Gehwol Fluid softens nails and makes them more flexible, helping to prevent them from growing inward
- Softens hard skin beneath the nail and in the nail fold, so that it can be easily removed without pain
- Disinfecting properties prevents inflammation and soothe irritable skin
- Also suitable for diabetics. Dermatologically tested
- Size: 15ml
An all rounder , this fabulous foot care product treats and helps to prevent ingrown toenails by softening the nail. Because of its softening properties it is also ideal for use on calluses and corns leaving your feet healthier and looking better.
Lowest Price: £6.47
Buy from Amazon