- 100% pure and Certified organic by Soil Association. (Licence number DJ21110).
- Solid, white oil. Saturated fatty acids, close in molecular structure to natural sebum.
- Often used for moisturising skin and conditioning hair.
- Helps to keep skin soft and supple without being greasy.
- Coconut oil is often used to strengthen and condition hair and considered helpful to moisturise the skin and prevent stretch marks.
Coconut oil is a white solid at room temperature, but it will turn to a liquid state in warm temperatures.
Coconut oil has a number of uses, such as an emollient for skin and hair and it is particularly suited to oily skin. This oil can be used in homemade products like deodorant bars, balms, creams and lotions, an effective eye make-up remover. It is thought to help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy and it is often used as a hair conditioner, shaving oil and facial moisturiser.
Coconut oil can also be used as a base for massage and blended with essential oils for added aromatherapy benefits.
All vegetable oils & fats are 100% fat and are generally high in calories (on average about 120 calories per tablespoon). Vegetable oils are often used in food preparation for salad dressings, cooking, frying, baking, sauces and marinades. As a general guide, virgin and unrefined oils have more of the oil’s natural flavour and lend themselves well for use in cold dishes. Refined oils generally have longer shelf lives and may have a higher smoke point and therefore be better for high heat cooking, but this varies depending on the type of oil. Each oil has its own distinct flavour and nutrient and Fatty Acid composition, so each oil may be used for different purposes depending on your need.
Lowest Price: £8.99
Buy from Amazon
- IMPORTANCE OF MSM: MSM is an organic sulphur compound deriving from the earth’s natural cycle and is the third largest component in the human body. It is found in a variety of unprocessed foods, which is reduced during cooking and storage. This can lead to MSM deficiency in the body. .
- PROVEN EFFECTS: Many of our customers use MSM to promote a variety of health benefits with ANTIOXIDANT effects! These include: Decreasing joint and muscle aches/pains, improving mobility, repairing hair, skin and nails, and increasing energy. MSM aids cell and chemical production, such as boosting collagen and keratin – key structural proteins that keep you looking YOUTHFUL and ENERGIZED.
- WHY US? Our products are 100% VEGAN: Free from gelatin, gluten, lactose & GMO. No use of additives, artificial sweeteners or fillers. Just pure clean powder! Certification from the Vegan Society, Pesticide and Heavy Metal Analysis available on request.
- ABOUT VEGAVERO: We are a young, committed and family-run company from Berlin. We develop our recipes and products together with a team of doctors, pharmacists, nutritionists and our product developers. In doing so, we leave nothing to chance and control every production step.
- QUALITY you can rely on: Vegavero products are produced in Germany per the highest of standards (GMP, ISO 9001, HACCP) with tested raw materials. We are committed to bringing our customers only the finest quality ingredients. We value our customers opinion with the highest of priority, therefore if you are not satisfied with our products, we offer a 100% hassle free money back guarantee!
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound deriving from the earth’s natural cycle. Sulfur can be found in a variety of unprocessed foods which is reduced during cooking. This may lead to MSM deficiency.
Supplying the body with extra MSM helps create methionine which is important for bodily processes such as cell production and the formation of other chemicals.
Research has shown a variety of possible health benefits of MSM including:
Repairing skin, hair and nails by boosting collagen and keratin – structural proteins which are lost with age.
Decreasing pain, swelling and improving mobility in joints and muscles by facilitating normal cellular activity and repairing fibrous tissue.
The product is produced in Germany to the highest of standards per GMP, ISO 9001 and HACCP concept and food hygiene regulation (EU regulation EG 852/2004).
The product is 100% VEGAN, and free from gelatin, gluten, lactose and GMO.
The product is certified by the Vegan Society as a Vegan food supplement.
Company: Vanatari InternationalGmbH
Product: 1 x 1kg powder
Lowest Price: £16.90
Buy from Amazon
- Organic unrefined shea is the most raw and natural form of shea butter and as a result it is the most natural and nourishing way to moisturise your skin. It is fresh from Ghana and is very rare, it is highly sought after for it’s superior moisturising effects
- The benefits of shea butter don’t just stop at it being a fantastic moisturiser, raw shea butter has high levels of Vitamin A, Vitamin E and cinnamic acid. Unlike most butters, these vitamins won’t be changed by the soap making process, leaving the vitamins from the organic shea butter in the finished product
- Shea butter contains cinnamic acid, which has been shown to soothe dry and irritated skin, this is part of what makes shea butter helpful for those with skin conditions such as excema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Our shea butter is 100% Organic and Unrefined. This means that all the natural vitamins in shea butter have been unchanged by the chemical refining process
- Our shea butter is fresh, some of the shea butter on sale can be up to 2 years old! Over time, the natural vitamins in shea butter degrade, diminishing the healing qualities. Our shea butter will never be more than 9 months from the date of the sheanut harvest
This shea butter is completely raw and unrefined, leaving all of it’s natural vitamins intact. We supply our shea butter in a clear plastic food grade tub to keep it fresh. Our shea butter is cut fresh daily for every order. Our shea butter is from grey to yellow in colour, and it is naturally brittle in consistency. Shea butter is very good in soaps, lotions, lip balms, body butters and moisturisers. Our shea butter is 100% organic, unrefined, natural and pure, no added ingredients, preservatives or any other nasties! The benefits to your skin of using unrefined organic shea butter don’t just stop at pure shea butter being a fantastic moisturiser. Shea butter contains high amounts of Vitamin A, which is important in improving a number of skin conditions such as blemishes, stretch marks, eczema and dermatitis. Pure organic Shea butter also contains Vitamin E, although the effect this has on the skin is less clear cut. Vitamin E has been described as having anti-aging, anti-free radical agent and having a positive effect on microcirculation within the skin. It is not entirely proven what affect the Vitamin E in shea butter has on the skin, but it could include these Only high quality pure and organic shea butter can provide the benefits metioned above. Shea butter that has aged or lost it’s natural integrity will only be an effective moisturiser, and have none of the natural health benefits; this is why we sell unrefined pure organic shea butter, so it has the highest possible amount of nutrients within it. Some of the shea butter on sale can be about 2 years old before it even reaches you! Our shea butter is guaranteed less than 9 months from the time it was harvested Pure Organic Shea butter will last about 12 months, and it is best to keep it somewhere cool, dry and sealed. Prolonged exposure to sunlight will degrade it over time
Lowest Price: £4.45
Buy from Amazon