- 14 SUPER ACTIVE INGREDIENTS. Thyroid Complex contains L-Tyrosine, Iodine, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Kelp and Magnesium to give your thyroid MAXIMUM support, encourage a HEALTHY METABOLISM and WEIGHT MANAGEMENT.
- COMPLEX FORMULA Don’t be deficient in those important minerals and nutrients, make sure you give yourself the best chance of maintaining a healthy thyroid with Thyroid Complex.
- COMPLEX FORMULA Don’t be deficient in those important minerals and nutrients, make sure you give yourself the best chance of maintaining a healthy thyroid with Thyroid Complex, with our easy to swallow capsules
- OUR BEST LAB TESTED FORMULA OF THYROID COMPLEX supplements are of a high quality, professionally developed formula and may help you maximise these benefits. Can assist/boost your glands and glandular functions.
- 100% NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Our Lab Tested Formula Of THYROID COMPLEX is a high quality, professionally developed formula which will help to nourish your thyroid for optimal performance. We are so confident in our THYROID COMPLEX supplement that we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
THYROID COMPLEX with 14 active ingredients contains l-tyrosine, iodine, vitamin b12, selenium, kelp and magnesium to support thyroid function. Can support symptoms of an under active thyroid gland as well as supporting a healthy and faster metabolism and increasing your energy.
• L-TYROSINE- Tyrosine is involved in so many vital functions that it is considered to be an all purpose amino acid. Essentially it is necessary for the manufacture of thyroid hormones. The body tries to manage and balance the level of Tyrosine, depending on your life circumstances. High levels of stress on a daily basis may result in the depletion of Tyrosine from your body. By increasing the amount of L-Tyrosine in your body it can indirectly help reduce stress.
• SELENIUM- Several research studies have demonstrated the benefits of selenium supplementation in treating auto immune thyroid conditions.
• IODINE- is an element that is needed for the production of thyroid hormone. Our bodies do not produce Iodine naturally, so it is an essential part of our diet. Lack of Iodine in the body can prevent/ slow down the Thyroid hormone, Thus, iodine deficiency can lead to enlargement of the thyroid, known as hypothyroidism.
• MAGNESIUM- deficiencies are common, especially in well-developed countries where processed foods are so common. Many of us can likely have a magnesium deficiency, which can lead to an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism).