- ACTS AS BARRIER TO HELP PREVENT NAPPY RASH; soothes and relaxes in order to reduce crankiness and discomfort
- SHEA BUTTER PROTECTS YOUR BABY’S BOTTOM FROM NAPPY RASH; nourishes delicate and sensitive skin
- AWARD WINNING FORMULA; created by leading baby skin care experts from the UK
- CONTAINS ENGLISH LAVENDER OIL TO REDUCE PAIN AND SORENESS; helps with redness and inflammation
- SLS AND PARABEN FREE; High quality natural ingredients grown organically; recommended by mums
Restore and protect sensitive baby skin. Most babies who wear nappies will have some nappy rash. Our specially formulated balm helps to reduce friction and protect the skin from irritation. But that is not all; it also contains natural essential oils that work to reduce inflammation, prevent infection, and soothe the skin.
The balm contains rich African Shea butter which has natural healing compounds that clear up skin irritations. Shea butter is a perfect non-toxic alternative to lotions with harsh chemicals. Just like conventional baby oil, it moisturises and nourishes the skin. However, at the same time, it delivers skin cell building essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins.
This blend of sunflower seed, lavender, and chamomile essential oils will make nappy rash quickly disappear. Each one of these ingredients has properties that can help to improve the health of the skin. For example, lavender is an anti-inflammatory that relieves pain and reduces the risk of infection. It also works with chamomile oil to calm infants down and induce sleep.
Tiddley Pom Baby Balm is an award- winning formula created by leading skin care experts.
These professionals are located in the UK and specialize in baby skin care. All of the ingredients are sourced from the highest quality growers. This product is 99% organic. It is produced in an FDA approved facility. It is gluten free, vegetarian, and in accordance with halal.
Put a smile back on your baby’s face by relieving pain. If your baby has a sore, red, and inflamed bottom, it is likely that they are screaming every time there is a nappy change. But it doesn’t have to be that way any longer. Just give them a warm bath then massage this balm into their skin. It is relaxing for the child and for mum and dad too!
Created by experts, approved by professionals and recommended by mums