- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Flaxseed oil is literally brimming with polyunsaturated fatty acids, including essential Alpha linolenic acid, beneficial in decreasing inflammation.
- Ingredients: Organic Flaxseed Oil 1000mg, Carrageenan, Modified Starch, Glycerine, Purified Water: CONTAINS 71% INGREDIENTS FROM ORGANIC SOURCES.
- Flaxseed oil has seen benefits in soothing skin irritation.
- Manufactured and Sourced in the U.K. in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) approved facilities.
Flaxseed oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids such as Alpha linolenic acid is believed to be very beneficial in decreasing inflammation for those diagnosed with inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis.
As a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids (approximately twice as much as Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil – per gram), flaxseed oil provides a variety of health benefits.
Flaxseed oil is a rich and viable source of essential fatty acids including Alpha linolenic acid or ALA.
The body converts a portion of ALA into Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are proven to be beneficial for heart health and may help to reduce levels of bad cholesterol as well as plaque buildup in the arteries (atherosclerosis).
Flaxseed oil also contains laxative properties when used according to directions.
Many believe additional benefits to appropriate dosage amounts of flaxseed oil may be beneficial for those diagnosed with osteoarthritis, dry eyes, and diabetes. Properties found in flaxseed oil also aid elimination and reduce constipation.
Note – You should not use flaxseed oil if you are taking an anticoagulant or anti-platelet drug, as doing so is contraindicated.
Guaranteed Free Of:
Artificial Colours, Flavours or Sweeteners.
Preservatives. No added Salt or Sugar.
Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products.
Manufactured and Sourced in the U.K