- Healthy parents tend to produce healthy babies
- Healthy babies, in general, grow into healthy children and adults
- Much emphasis is given to the importance of a woman’s health and nutritional status before and during pregnancy
- Vitamen is a premium multivitamin and multi-mineral supplement
- Healthily and taking supplementation, when necessary, to help redress nutritional imbalances
Zita West – Vital DHA (Blister Pack) (60 capsule)DHA will be become as important for pregnancy as Folic Acid in the future. It is well worth taking the time to look at the research on DHA to see why we believe that DHA supplementation is going to become so important to pregnancy planning in the future. vital For Reproductive Health Vital DHA contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids (EFAs), plus Selenium and Zinc. It helps to protect both partners DNA from oxidative damage during preconception as well as to support normal fertility and healthy sperm production. EFAs are important structural elements in the development of healthy cell membranes and body tissue during pregnancy. DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), in particular, plays a critical role in the development of a babys brain and eyes during pregnancy and early infancy. Early infants are unable to produce their own DHA and rely on the intake from their mothers diet if they are breast-fed. The EFSs in Vital DHA are provided in triglyceride form for maximum bio-availability. Supplementing with Vital DHA helps to safeguard against any dietary deficiency in both partners. Ultra-Pure and Molecularly Distilled All oils used in Vital DHA are ultra-pure and molecularly distilled to test for the absence of of all known contaminants, including mercury. All tuna oil used is dolphin-friendly and from sustainable stocks. Free from artificial colours, preservatives, gluten and gelatin. Non-GM. Capsule shells (vegi-caps) contain no meat products.